Sunday 8 October 2017

Pusheen Mermaid Chiffon Cake


This must be my new favorite creation!! As I love Pusheen and the Pusheen Mermaid is so super sweet!

This is a little like my previous creation Pusheen Cat Chiffon Cake, except it's vanilla-charcoal flavoured instead of black sesame. I opted for this flavour as it was a little hard to control the shade of the black with black sesame. For charcoal powder, I could add any amount I want without changing the flavour of the cake.

Some exciting news! My new book Deco Chiffon Cake Basics is going to hit the bookstores next weekend! It's a step-by-step picture guide to make it easier to understand as compared to previous books. Its focused on basic techniques of Deco Chiffon Cakes. Book cover is below for your reference =).

Have a meow-gical week ahead!

With lots of love,
Susanne




3 comments:

  1. Do you make it for sale? Can you make one for my daughter's bday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry the Pusheen are not customised cakes for sale. I collaborated with Pusheen to make some designs (fanart). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susanne, may I know which pan did you use to make the body and mermaid tail? thank you!

    ReplyDelete