Thursday 21 September 2017

Reduced-sugar Earl Grey Bear Macarons with Dark Chocolate Ganache

Those of you who have been wanting to take macaron classes from me, I am pleased to announce that it is going to take place at ToTT at Dunearn Road in late October :). Check out the details here at ToTT's website.


For a start, I will be sharing how to make macarons using the simplest method --- the French method. Focus will be made on basic techniques, as well as how to create simple cute bear head with some 3D pop-up features. I will be sharing a reduced sugar recipe to create macarons that are less sweet than what is commercially sold.

This cute design is suitable for occasions such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day or simply just to say "I love you" or "You are beary cute!" ;).

Places are limited so do book your slot as soon as you can!

With love,
Phay Shing





No comments:

Post a Comment