Sunday 12 February 2017

Pink Ombre Patterned Hearts Chiffon Cake (Strawberry-Vanilla)


This Pink Ombre Hearts Chiffon Cake is a Valentine’s day cake with multiple flavours and hearts patterned into the chiffon cake! This is the Pink Ombre version of my 6-flavour Rainbow hearts chiffon cake from my first cookbook, Creative baking: Chiffon Cakes. Instead of 6-flavours and rainbow colours, here I have 2-flavours and their combo: vanilla and strawberry.




You can see the video tutorial below for how I patterned the chiffon cake with multiple flavours/colours.


I used the same recipe from Pink Ombre Stripes Heart Chiffon Cake I posted last week for this cake, but divided the batter into 3 colours/flavours instead of 4. Click on the link for the recipe.

May you have a blessed Valentine’s day with your loved ones!

With lots of love,
Susanne


Creative baking: Deco Chiffon Cakes: focuses on 3D patterns on both the base and sides of the cake, eg. 3D flowers, moomoo etc. and characters


Creative baking: Chiffon Cakesfocuses on rainbow and two-tone chiffon cakes



No comments:

Post a Comment